Company holidays 21.12.2016 - 02.01.2017

More than 60 years of precision engineering

When the company was founded in 1947, it primarily concentrated on the great demand for carbon brushes. The company set up its plant in Chur in 1961 in order to meet the growing demand for ever more applications and to ensure prompt deliveries to customers.

More than 60 years of precision engineering

Today, our experienced specialists in Chur manufacture high-precision components made of carbon and graphite for customers in Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Austria.